Friday

a babbler goes live...from vancouver

on my walks to work, every-other-day shopping adventures (we buy small batches as we walk and carry everything in our backpacks), watching docs or listening to music which inspires, solitary moments of reflection, lessons learned, stories from friends...y'know...the stuff of life that makes us think...I end up having many ramblings.

sometimes these come out in thoughtful conversations with friends and family as we all learn from one another...help each other grow.

sometimes they come out as lengthy writings which I have taken to calling "a babble..." when I write on my web site.
but I've decided now is as good a time as any to start posting random thoughts on a more regular basis...if only for those who tell me they like my writing. ;)
after all...if you don't like my writing...well why stay here when there are so many other things to read on the web which could be of value to you?

by the way...for those not familiar with me or how I process info (in other words observe/babble) I sometimes forgo proper punctuation all together...'tis why I started calling them babbles after all ;)
my first bit to share is my favorite quote by a women who I happen to share a birthday with - Hellen Keller.
"Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much."

No comments: